Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Important announcement about June event.  (Read 868 times)

Anne

• NERO SC Staff
    • View Profile
Important announcement about June event.
« on: May 31, 2017, 11:27:15 AM »
Hello everyone!

first let me start off with saying thank you to everyone coming to the june event! We have so much planned that i am hoping it will be our best event yet. However i have some bad news. ashley will not be joining us this event He will be sorely missed. Also Mike dufour is unable to come to this event due to a sprained left wrist. Great news is Wullfe will be NPCing with us! I am so happy about this because not only is he a great NPC, but this event especially we desperately need NPC's. As everyone knows we do not require NPC shifts..however if we do not get enough volunteers we will have to start requiring shifts for max out just because we need NPCs. Even if you come and only do 30 minutes of NPCing it is 30 minutes we will greatly appreciate. Also for every hour you NPC your name will go into a raffle once for a 2 year magic item 5 effects of your choice. Field battles count double time. Also for everyone we will be giving out gifts to those who NPC. everything from potions to components, including GOB that you can use on your character to everything from MI's to build points for a character of your choice.

So to sum up what i have been saying, because i cannot stress this enough, we need NPC's! You will not be turned away if you come to monster camp I promise you. If you know for sure you can monster and know what time you can,  please either send me a PM,respond to this message, talk to me on facebook, send me smoke signals,call me, get in touch with me and tell me when you think you can. But even if you dont get in touch with me then you can just show up at monster camp during the event. like i said you can do as little as 30 minutes of NPCing because even if you just NPC one mod we will appreciate it.

So one last time...we need NPCs!

Thank you and look forward to seeing you at the game!

Anne.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:46:02 PM by Anne »
Anne
Co Owner
Head of Plot

Aroesch

• Invested
    • View Profile
Re: Important announcement about June event.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 04:22:27 PM »
I sent you a pm!

Raven_Arimonte

• Invested
    • View Profile
Re: Important announcement about June event.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 07:09:47 PM »
She got it!