login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Favorite moments, and a thank you .  (Read 1522 times)

Anne

• NERO SC Staff
    • View Profile
Favorite moments, and a thank you .
« on: October 25, 2016, 05:52:12 PM »
I know that we have a feedback form but i always love hearing about everyone favorite part of the event. I enjoyed almost all of the event but one of the moments that stuck out with me was when Wulffe threw a packet and it hit the lil hat i had on as the fey carnival animal trainer. Everyone stopped fighting and eyes got wide to see what would happen.
Also as the librarian getting to hear PC's personal history is always very entertaining and helpful. It lets me see why this character acts the way they do and know in the future what type of mods are best suited for them and how to help put them in situations to help their PC ...grow is the best word i can think of.

as always thank you NPC's we could not of done the game without you. you are all great sports and are willing to go the distance to make the game fun. anything from a bear riding a perverted elephant to dress up as a bunny and cat familiar =)

Speaking of, i think i will have to start packing a litter box for adam and some carrots for ashley. Z gets the cat nip.

and lastly, thank you PC's! you are all wonderful. you all are what makes this game so awesome. You definitely keep the plot team and I on our toes and guessing what you will do next. we would not be a game without you.

Anne Reid
Co- pwner of NERO SC
Head of Plot. 
Anne
Co Owner
Head of Plot

Raven_Arimonte

• Invested
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite moments, and a thank you .
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 06:43:59 PM »
For me it was the spider mod. I loved creeping out the players and seeing how they handled an intense situation that escalated quickly. Nice thinking on their part and great npcing on ours!

sereg

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:09:51 PM »
I had two moments that really stood out for me.

The first was everything dealing with Mandrake's Keep.  The role play, scouting missions and the two intense battles inside.  This was awesome as it was, but for me it went even deeper.  As a former player in SC while it was under different ownership and plot, I had an integral role in the initial missions sneaking in and assaulting the keep.  Because of this, I was able to bring a lot of that forward into our plot and relive some of that through you guys.

The second was playing the dream/nightmare entity.  I had a lot of great role play with several people as I pulled them aside into their nightmares.  Unexpectedly, I even made a few of them physically jump from fright. :)

As always, thank you to the NPCs and all of our players.  We truly have the best group around which is what keeps me coming back.

Ashley

Tan Ji

• Invested
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 09:59:21 PM »
i know that i have only been at one event this year but i love it every time that i am able to go. i love everything about this chapter from the other PCs that i meet to the NPCs that i could kill or get killed by. i wish for the funds and the time to go back and be there whenever i can. i miss you guys so much and i need prayer/thoughts that i can come back.

toby cochran (aka tan ji)
Name: Thangus Jiate Sainnodel (a.k.a Tan Ji)
Mediator at heart and also loves the view at the water's edge

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 10:21:44 AM »
We miss you too Tan Ji!!!

Tan Ji

• Invested
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 11:40:08 PM »
thank you i really want to come back soon. wish me luck in planning this wedding in less than six months. this upcoming year is going to be a very interesting one. i miss you all and yes even those NPCs that have killed me in the past. 8) :P
Name: Thangus Jiate Sainnodel (a.k.a Tan Ji)
Mediator at heart and also loves the view at the water's edge

Casmodius Hawthorn

• Invested
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 12:43:25 PM »
Only 7 months late! My favorite moment was getting to see Zoe (my girlfriend) kick amazing amounts of butt as an undead in the assault on Mandrake's keep! Sappy, perhaps, but as NPCs we both had a huge amount of fun in that fight.

-Greg (Sigrid)
Casmodius Hawthorn, Wizard extraordinaire

Nothing is impossible. Discretion promised. Prices negotiable.